Monday, November 7, 2011

Just a note to say Hello...

Long time no see! I've gotten some crafting done in the past couple weeks, but they're not things I can post just yet, since they're for upcoming gift-giving occasions.  But I also got a few new cards made up that I finally photographed, so I'll start today with this shabby chic-inspired card made up in softer versions of traditional fall colors.  The leaves are finally starting to turn on the oak trees out front, and it's inspired me to start using new seasonal color combos.


Supplies:
Patterned Papers: KaiserCraft Miss Nelly Collection (red), Prima Romantique Collection (floral and dot)
Cotton lace, mulberry rose, fabric leaves: Prima      Fabric flower: Frogfeathers on Etsy
Tim Holtz grungeboard flourish      Hand crocheted flower       Spellbinders Classic Scallop Edgeabilities
(sentiment printed on computer)

I'll be back tomorrow with some more Christmas minis...see you then!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Kathy , such a beautifull card , I love those rich autumn colors so much , nice work , I'm eager to see what is coming next !

    Hugs, Rosa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...