Monday, September 10, 2012

Thinking of Fall...

I know it's only September, but I'm ready for the cooler temps and color changes that fall brings with it...and I also know that around here, fall comes later...Mother Nature has her own timetable for these things. :)  So in the meantime, I'll be content to start incorporating some of fall's pretty colors in my projects, starting with today's.

Here's a shaped card to start the week off...using some pretty papers from Prima's Zephyr collection...


beneath the gathered lace is a diecut doily peeking out around the edges...


Supplies:
Patterned papers: Prima Zephyr collection
Dies: Spellbinders Grand Labels Four; Memory Box Quinn Flourish; My Favorite Things Royal Leaves
Punch: Martha Stewart medium branch     Paper roses: Prima     Cotton lace: The Funkie Junkie on Zibbet
Sentiment stamp: Hero Arts    Pearls: Recollections
Miscellaneous: cotton lace, eyelash fiber, handcrafted stick pin

Thanks for stopping in for a visit...I hope your week is starting off with a smile!


4 comments:

  1. So beautiful - love how you use texture Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous colors and your usual fabulous design!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I adore your card! The colors are stunning as is the flower arrangement! Yum, yum.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...