Monday, February 4, 2013

Song in My Heart...Take Two...

Happy Monday, all...I hope you had a great weekend!  Thank you for your kind get-well wishes...and I'm feeling a whole lot better now that I've had more time to heal...almost back to eating more than the soft foods and liquids I've been on the last week or so. Yay!

I have one more card from last week to show you...and then I have to get busy in the Korner again and get my mojo workin'!  I used this sentiment on a card last year, but nothing about the card was the same except the sentiment tag.  This time I played up the "heart" portion of the sentiment...I think it will make a fun Valentine, as well as a great anniversary card...



The mid-sized heart is covered with a basket of flowers image from Dover Publications...and the tiny one is covered with a scrap of patterned paper (Basic Grey, I think)...both are topped with a spray of mini roses with one dark blue rose bud in the center...all atop a couple dyed Hug Snug bows...




The larger chipboard heart frame is painted, inked, and coated with clear coarse glitter...and a couple handmade pearl wire spirals accent the inside of the heart and flower spray...


Supplies:
Patterned papers:  Echo Park Melody of Life collection (grey text), Be Mine collection (music), 
Dots & Striped/Candy Shoppe collection (dot)
Dies:  Spellbinders Classic Ovals Small, Classic Ovals Large;  Papertrey Ink Heart Prints
Large chipboard heart frame:  Maya Road      Floral image:  Dover Publications
Flowers:  Wild Orchid Crafts      Mini pearls:  Recollections      Hug Snug seam binding
Miscellaneous:  Handcrafted pearl wire spirals

Thank you so much for visiting today...I hope you week starts with a smile!



4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy your feeling beter and your card is stunning as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, your card takes my breath away. What a beauty, the stitching and distressing is gorgeous as are the hearts and flowers! Truly a stunning creation!
    Hugs,
    Starr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better! A stunning card with gorgeous hearts and flowers...so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear you are on the mend.. This card is so pretty.. love the spray of flowers..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...