Monday, May 13, 2013

A Lovely (Mon)Day...

Happy Monday!  I'm starting the week off by sharing a softly colored, slightly shabby, totally "girly" card with a sentiment that works for so many occasions, from friendship to birthday to anniversary, and maybe a few more.  I guess that's why it shows up so often on my cards. :)




I cut the Quinn Flourish die in half, and glued one half to each end of the larger sentiment block, then added two mirror-image floral clusters on either side of the block . Each of the three layers of the sentiment blocks are popped up just a bit with foam tape...


  


And, well, there must be pearls... :)

Supplies:
Patterned papers:   Graphic 45 A Ladies Diary collection/Afternoon Tea, Focal Point, La Gazette
Dies:   Memory Box Quinn Flourish;   Spellbinders Timeless Rectangle
Punch:   Martha Stewart Doily Lace       Flowers:   Wild Orchid Crafts       Pearls:  K&Company
Lace:   TheFunkieJunkie.com        Sentiment stamp:   Papertrey Ink


Thanks for visiting today...I hope your week is starting with a smile!


2 comments:

  1. Stunning and so beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautifull, it's so rich! I love when card has got so many elements!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...