Monday, August 12, 2013

You Make My World That Much Brighter...

Happy Monday!  I have a short and sweet post with a flowery friendship card to start the new week.

The pastel patterned papers get an extra added punch with the use of the dark purple cardstock mats and a few dark purple roses among the pale yellow and pink - the large purple rose is made using Spellbinders' Rose Creations dies...



I started embellishing a Maya Road heart stickpin, but once I finished, I decided I wanted a second pin to offset it, so I added another Maya Road pin, this time the one with three graduated pearls...




And a couple closeups of the small flower clusters surrounding the large rose...



Supplies:
Patterned papers:   My Minds Eye Miss Caroline/Dolled Up collection (stripe);  
Fiddlesticks collection (floral & yellow dot)
Dies:   Memory Box Elegant Scrollwork;   Spellbinders Rose Creations;   My Favorite Things Royal Leaves
Punch:   Martha Stewart Medium Branch          Small flowers:   Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearls:   Recollections          Lace:   local craft store          Maya Road stick pins


Thanks for visiting today...I hope your week is starting with a smile!


12 comments:

  1. Awesome creation, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creation. Love it, so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning, love that big flower and love the stitching too!! so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the idea of using darker card stock for matting instead of distressing with darker color..it looks very nice. Your card is super gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Kathy, this is just stunning - love that floral arrangement. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Gosh! This is soooooooo stunning!!!!! Love it!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowwww Kathy! This is so AMAZING! I love the colors and the ways you arrange everything .. it's sooooo GORGEOUS! :)

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kathy,
    Words fail me, this absolutely stunningly beautiful.
    Chris X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! I like the colors you used, so bright and summery.

    Hugs, Nanda

    ReplyDelete
  10. so beautifully done and so much detail.love the lilac and lemon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...