Wednesday, October 15, 2014

LLLC - "Love" Tag...

Happy Wednesday, everyone! Today I'm sharing a project made for La-La Land Crafts. Our inspiration challenge this week is "All Shapes and Sizes."

I started with a 3-1/4" x 6-1/4" premade manila tag, and layered, and layered, and layered...









I started by covering the tag with a pretty text paper...the text is gold-embossed - hard to see in the pics, but just the right touch of shine.  

At the top, I cut the LLLC Flag Banner Die, once from cream, and then from black to place underneath as a "shadow die"...





Along the far left, I attached the frilly Scallop Border Die to the back side of the tag. Next to it on the front of the tag, I cut two pieces of the Eiffel Tower Die, and used black foam tape to separate the layers before adhering them to the tag front with more black foam tape...






I placed the cut Heart Doily Die at an angle, and on top of it, two smaller manila tags, along with a piece from the Booktabs and Labels Die Set, and lots of pretty cherry blossoms cut using the Cherry Blossom Flowers Dies...





Supplies:
LLLC Dies:   Eiffel Tower,  Heart Doily,  Flag Banner,  Scallop Border,  Book Tabs & Labels,  Cherry Blossom Flowers
Patterned paper:   Kaisercraft Merry & Bright collection
Roses:   Wild Orchid Crafts            Pearls:   Recollections            Pearl Spray:   local craft store
Other dies:   My Favorite Things Royal Leaves
Miscellaneous:   Tea Dye and Vintage Photo Distress Inks,   hemp cording,   manila tags



I hope you'll take a moment to check out my teammates' fabulous projects for this week's challenge over on the La-La Land Crafts blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!



3 comments:

  1. Oh so gorgeous.. love how the black Eiffel tower really stands out.. love the colors of the flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY!! I added your blog in a post on my blog....a post about the blogs I became follower of lately... glad I found yours!
    This is the link : http://elliecreahoekje.blogspot.nl/2014/10/blogs-i-became-follower-of-lately-no-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Card. I love purple and pink. This tag make me happy.
    Blessings,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...