Monday, July 11, 2011

Better late than never

I know...I'm just a few years behind the rest of you who started blogs years ago, while I sat around and admired your creativity. Just blame it on my lack of confidence with my computer skills, which will be evident to all, I'm sure, with these first few blog posts. But I'm going to give this a go, and hope that I have enough interesting things to say and show that someone might find it fun to visit now and then!

So, with a little bit of trepidation, let's see how this first short post goes, and if I can even do something as simple as add a photo to my post. I made this fun little card a few days ago to add to my Etsy shop, using a Glitz Designs vintage bingo card die cut as the focal point.



With luck, I'll get this blogging thing down, and get the design ironed out, and have some fun things to share with you.  In the meantime, if you happened to stroll by and find me before I'm ready to announce this little blog even exists...well, thanks!

3 comments:

  1. looks great Kathy!! I love the card...pink and polka dots! Oh la la! Ya know i LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW that photo of you up there is my most favorite! :) ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only two comments !!! I love your cards and this card more.
    I live in France, excuse me for my language. Thank you for music, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...