Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Vintage Label Minis...

Using a couple more images from Karen at The Graphics Fairy and a little more clear coarse glitter, I bring you the "doily edged duo" for today...


A pretty little perfume label:


It's been waaaaaay too many years since I used my three years of French study...I get the "fruit" part, but is this label for "fruit ices", i.e., sherbets?  Anyway, here's the "fruit" label...LOL


Some detailed closeups:

Supplies:
Vintage Images: The Graphics Fairy      Edge Punch: Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace
Patterned Papers: Echo Park Victoria Gardens      Cotton lace: Prima     
Hug Snug seam binding      Pearl clusters: Prima

Thanks for stopping by again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...