Wednesday, December 17, 2014

LLLC - Anything But Christmas...

The crunch is on around here...Christmas is a week and a day away! Am I ready? Of course not! LOL

Today is La-La Land Crafts Wednesday, and our challenge theme this week is "Anything But Christmas."  It just so happens there's a die in my collection that I haven't used on a card yet, so what better time to use it than now?

Hello, pretty little Street Lamp Die ...



All across the bottom, along the front of the fence, is a cluster of Cherry Blossom Flowers accented with leaves made with the Open Leaf Flourish Die ...







The Wrought Iron Fence and the Street Lamp were both cut from black heavyweight cardstock...but they needed "something."  So I pulled out my tub of Viva Inka Gold ("old gold") and randomly rubbed some on with my fingertips to give an old, tarnished look...






A flowery card isn't complete without a glittery butterfly (at least mine isn't)...this Fancy Butterfly is covered with StarDust Stickles - I like the tiny bits of aqua in this Stickles color...


Supplies:
LLLC Dies:   Wrought Iron Fence;   Street Lamp;   Cherry Blossom Flowers;   Fancy Butterfly;   Open Leaf Flourish
Patterned paper:   Prima "Vintage Vanity" collection
Stamens:   Wild Orchid Crafts          Miscellaneous:   Viva Inka Gold,  Stickles,   white craft paint



Thanks so much for visiting today. I hope you'll take a moment to visit the LaLa Land Crafts Inspiration Blog to see what my teammates have made for this week's challenge.



2 comments:

  1. I so love your cards and this one is gorgeous, what a fabulous scene you created x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Like a spring garden!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...