Friday, August 5, 2011

Still feeling like summer...

We've had a much "milder" summer than usual here this year. Normally, we'd have had many 100-degree+ days by August - this year I think we've had only 5!  But it's still hot - just not *as* hot...and it's still summer, even though some of the neighborhood children and teens start back to school in another week.

So I made up a summer-y little card the other day, with lots of lacy accents and feminine through and through - just for my "ready to go" basket of cards.

Have a fun weekend!


Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Echo Park Victoria Gardens Collection 
Button Card Stamp, Dress Form Die, Sentiment Stamp: Papertrey Ink
Pearls and Crystals: Prima and Kaiser Craft
Hug Snug Seam Binding dyed with Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Paper Doily, Lace, & Flowers: local craft store

1 comment:

  1. I love find a new blog with STUNNING cards! Thanks for sharing your talent, I'm truly inspired, and off to have a nose around your little Korner! x Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...