Thursday, November 17, 2011

Two for Thursday

Hope your week is going well.  We've had a beautiful fall week (so far, anyway) with mild temps and light breezes.  The leaves on the oak trees out front have turned deep orange and deep red, and in the afternoons when the sun is on that side of the house, the orange light comes through the front windows - it's just beautiful! But rain is supposedly on the way, so I'm thinking those beautiful leaves will be all over the lawn soon. LOL

I have a couple more cards to share with you today. The first is a masculine birthday card, in a turquoise and brown combo that I love to use.


Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Authentique Gathering Collection        Sentiment stamp: Papertrey Ink
Sentiment block:  Spellbinders Labels Twenty-two      Buttons: American Crafts
Edge Punches: EK Success and Fiskars

This card was made for a friend's recent housewarming party.  I have a stamp that has this sentiment on it, but the size wasn't right, so I printed it on my computer to get the size I needed. 


Supplies:
Patterned Papers: PinkPaislee Nantucket collection , Bo Bunny et cetera collection, BasicGrey Curio collection
Angel wings: Tim Holtz      Pearls: Recollections and Martha Stewart      Mini Roses: Prima
Hug Snug seam binding      Cotton lace: Etsy


Thanks for stopping by...I'll be back soon with more to share.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...