Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A Bright Hello...

One of my all-time favorite paper lines is Echo Park's Victoria Gardens.  I still have a few sheets left in the last 6x6 pad in my paper drawer (I've already used up two 6x6 pads on cards), and I still love the patterns and colors, and the seemingly unending ways to blend them together.

Today it's bright pink and green...perfect for summer (well, technically I guess it's not really "summer" for one more day, but I'm not picky!).



Small Prima roses, dyed Hug Snug bows sitting atop a Tattered Angels frame dusted with clear German glass glitter and topped with a piece cut from tea-stained lace yardage...


and a little sentiment tag with a punched bottom edge ...

Supplies:
Patterned papers: Echo Park Victoria Gardens     Edge punches: EK Success Double Crochet Lace & Parisian
Sentiment stamps: Hero Arts      Chipboard frame: Tattered Angels
Chipboard Fleur de Lis: Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Accents die     Hug Snug seam binding
Lace heart: TheFunkieJunkie on Zibbet      Pearls: Recollections & Prima
Paper roses: Prima      Miscellaneous: clear German glass glitter

Thanks for visiting!


4 comments:

  1. Oh Kathy, your card is stunning! I LOVE how beautifully the German Glass Glitter stands out, very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love color combo green & pink and all embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, happy card Kathy! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the glass glitter on the frame! What a great idea. I have the glitter in green and have only used it a little. I'll have to expand my vision for it :) Thanks for stopping by my blog with your lovely comments :)
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...