Monday, August 12, 2013

You Make My World That Much Brighter...

Happy Monday!  I have a short and sweet post with a flowery friendship card to start the new week.

The pastel patterned papers get an extra added punch with the use of the dark purple cardstock mats and a few dark purple roses among the pale yellow and pink - the large purple rose is made using Spellbinders' Rose Creations dies...



I started embellishing a Maya Road heart stickpin, but once I finished, I decided I wanted a second pin to offset it, so I added another Maya Road pin, this time the one with three graduated pearls...




And a couple closeups of the small flower clusters surrounding the large rose...



Supplies:
Patterned papers:   My Minds Eye Miss Caroline/Dolled Up collection (stripe);  
Fiddlesticks collection (floral & yellow dot)
Dies:   Memory Box Elegant Scrollwork;   Spellbinders Rose Creations;   My Favorite Things Royal Leaves
Punch:   Martha Stewart Medium Branch          Small flowers:   Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearls:   Recollections          Lace:   local craft store          Maya Road stick pins


Thanks for visiting today...I hope your week is starting with a smile!


11 comments:

  1. Awesome creation, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creation. Love it, so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning, love that big flower and love the stitching too!! so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the idea of using darker card stock for matting instead of distressing with darker color..it looks very nice. Your card is super gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Kathy, this is just stunning - love that floral arrangement. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Gosh! This is soooooooo stunning!!!!! Love it!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowwww Kathy! This is so AMAZING! I love the colors and the ways you arrange everything .. it's sooooo GORGEOUS! :)

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kathy,
    Words fail me, this absolutely stunningly beautiful.
    Chris X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! I like the colors you used, so bright and summery.

    Hugs, Nanda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...