Friday, April 20, 2012

More Beautiful Roses for you...

I couldn't help it...I couldn't stop at one.  I had to make two cards for the "Beautiful Roses" challenge over at The Shabby Tea Room.  It uses, after all, one of my favorite color combos, and the inspiration pic is so pretty I'll post it again...LOL


For this second card, I used stronger and deeper shades of aqua and pink, and threw in a little red for fun!


A little glitter on the opened rose, and a couple little mulberry paper rosebuds...


And because it's spring, a butterfly fluttering by...


a peek at the inside...

Supplies:
Patterned papers: Crate Paper Random collection      Spellbinders Grand Labels 4
Jeweled lace trim, paper leaves, paper rose: Prima      Sentiment stamp: Papertrey Ink
Paper doily: My Favorite Things Decorative Doily Duo die      Pearls: The Paper Studio
Butterfly punch: Martha Stewart      Hug Snug seam binding

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  As for me, I've sent the crutches to the closet, and although I'm walking as quickly and smoothly as a walk in 5" heels up the aisle at a wedding (LOL), my knee and calf muscles are showing good healing signs, and that's a good thing!

Thanks for visiting!



5 comments:

  1. STUNNING!
    Your attention to detail is exquisite! Thanks for playing along not once, but twice!!We are so lucky to have you at TSTR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a beautiful card with gorgeous color!!! The details are perfect and what a wonderful entry in TSTR challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Kathy! Great layers and detailing! Love the shaped card base!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are gorgeous.......very pretty details , love the colours too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...