Thursday, April 12, 2012

Soft and Sweet...

After working with the strong colors in the last card, I was ready for something pastel and shabby. So out came the Pink Paislee/Collage Press London Market collection 6x6 pad for a pink & green & cream "fix."

I seem to be using die cuts on a lot of cards lately, and this one was no exception.  It went together quickly...after all, it has 3 out of 4 of my usual ingredients (flowers, gems, Hug Snug bows)...the only thing missing was glitter, but I decided to go without it...just this once. :)



I don't think I'll ever get tired of Prima roses. I guess, by now, you've noticed my "obsession" with them, hmmmm?  


Supplies:
Patterned papers: Pink Paislee/Collage Press London Market collection
Spellbinders Classic Ovals Large & Classic Scalloped Ovals Small dies
Oval doily: My Favorite Things Die-namics Oval Dainty Doily die
Sentiment stamp: Hero Arts      Paper roses, crystal flourishes, cotton rose lace: Prima
Pearls: Recollections      Hug Snug seam binding

Thanks for visiting!  Tomorrow's Friday, the 13th...and I'm one of those people who consider it a lucky day.  Here's hoping I'm right!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy, Thankyou so much for your kind comment and visiting me.......Now I have found you:) Your cards are so beautiful, I love your shabby style! All the lace, flowers, pearls......every thing I love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet sweet card Kathy !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...