Wednesday, December 19, 2012

And Last But By No Means Least...

Hello again. :)  With all that's happened since I last checked in here,  I thought it might be a good time to just show some pretty pictures and not focus on the sadness that the events in Connecticut caused so many of us to feel this past week. Trying to comprehend events such as this are hard for so many, including me.  So I'm hoping that, in my very small way, I'm giving you a break from the sadly serious for a just a few moments.

How are your holiday preparations coming along?  In my well-intentioned effort not to stress myself this season, I seem to have "relaxed" just a bit TOO much...LOL. I still have a few presents to shop for (i.e., I have to brave the mall this week), and some finishing touches on the house decorations to make. But I'll be ready come Sunday night, and relaxing on Christmas Eve...yep, I think I can!

Here are the last of the Christmas card designs I made this year. The first two use a couple Basic Grey Christmas paper collections from last season. They were a couple of my favorite collections, so I purchased them in full 12x12 size as well as a couple each of the 6x6 pads to match!



Supplies:
Patterned papers:  Basic Grey Jovial collection      Dies:  Sizzix Flowers Branches and Leaves
Edge Punch:  EK Success Diamond Lace      Pebbles glitter dots      Hug Snug seam binding
Miscellaneous:  handcrafted pearl wire, chipboard star, silver German glass glitter



Supplies:
Patterned papers:  Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses collection     Dies:  Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia
Lace:  TheFunkieJunkie.com      Pearls:  Recollections     
Hug Snug seam binding      Miscellaneous:  snowflake button


The next group of cards uses papers from this season's Prima and Carta Bella collections...first up, the shabby chic/girly card...


Supplies:
Patterned papers:  Prima Tea Thyme collection      Vintage Image:  Graphic 45 Christmas Emporium collection
Pearls:  Recollections     Hug Snug seam binding      Sentiment stamp:  Inkadinkado


This next one doesn't truly qualify for the "clean and simple" label, but it's closer than some of the previous cards...LOL 


Supplies:
Patterned papers:  Carta Bella Winter Fun collection
Rub-on sentiment:  BoBunny     Clear crystal snowflake:  Basic Grey
Sentiment Chip:  Spellbinders Lacy Doily Accents die


And for the single guys on the Christmas card list - a few less fussy, more clean-and-simple style cards...


Supplies: 
Patterned papers:  Carta Bella Winter Fun collection      Rub-on Sentiment:  BoBunny
Miscellaneous:  packing twine, snowflake buttons



Supplies:
Patterned papers:  Carta Bella Winter Fun collection      Rub-on sentiment:  Making Memories
Miscellaneous:  packing twine, buttons

 

Supplies:
Patterned papers:  Carta Bella Winter Fun  collection; Graphic45 Christmas Past collection (teal dot)
Edge punch:  Martha Stewart Cherish PATP     Sentiment rub-on:  unknown
Sentiment Chip:  Spellbinders Twisted Metal Tags and Accents die     Miscellaneous:  buttons

Thanks so much for visiting today!





2 comments:

  1. These are all so beautiful.. I love the colors and papers you have used, I have really admired your cards this year, and I wish you a very Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards...every single one of them!
    Just doing a little paging back and catching up on what I missed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...