Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I Will Never Forget...

You're not seeing things...I'm here two days in a row this week! In fact, there will be a post every day this week, since I want to squeeze in one more masculine-looking card at the end of the week before Father's Day on Sunday.

Today's card is another Sanketi inspired card. I was so intrigued with her free-flowing style when she taught a segment of the Watercolor for Cardmakers class over at Online Card Classes (you can still sign up and take this class if you're interested), that hers was the first technique I played with once I had time to sit down and create. There's no question I still have a long way to go, but it sure is fun working my way there!



And just a couple closeup views...



Supplies:
Stamps:   Penny Black "Flower Garden" ;   My Favorite Things "LJD Forget Me Not" (sentiment)
Watercolors:   Koi Sakura




Thanks for visiting today! I'll be back tomorrow with a multi-card post showing another watercolor technique. Have a great day!



5 comments:

  1. This looks lovely, you already are really good at water colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy! This is soooooo stunning! I have been watching her videos as well and attempting to color! It is sooo hard! Your card is divine! I love the bright cheerful colors!!!!!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathy. This card is gorgeous and your water colouring is fantastic. Love it :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowww Kathy! So this is what you were telling me about .. oooh my gosh! It's AMAZING! You did such an incredible job!!!!!!!!!! You just painted straight onto the paper like this?! Wow wow wow .. I'm like .. wowwwwww! Can't wait to see MORE! Absolutely BEYOND GORGEOUS! I love!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...