Friday, October 14, 2011

Christmas Minis - Part One

I've been working on quite a few cards lately, but a new part-time job means a new schedule. So although the cards were made, most of the photos weren't done until today when I could take advantage of the natural light in our kitchen eat-in area that's so perfect for project photos.  I'll miss that perfect lighting when the cloudy and rainy days of fall and winter arrive (at this point, we're starting to wonder if those days will be here before Thanksgiving...ha!). 

So here are the first two sets of the Christmas minis (3-1/2" x 5") that I've made up recently. And I can't wait to spend a good part of this weekend back in the Korner playing and creating!



Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Bo Bunny Father Christmas Collection (dotted),
MyMindsEye Signature Christmas/Festive (gold & red)
Spellbinders 2011 Heirloom Ornaments Die        Sentiment Stamps: Inkadinkadoo
Tinsel Glitter: Martha Stewart      Hug Snug Seam Binding      Gems: TPS Studio 
Acrulic Paint: Plaid Folk Art Winter White      Laces, Bells, Twine: Local craft store




Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Simple Stories 25 Days of Christmas Collection (first card),
K&Company Yuletide (holly), Authentique Wonder Collection (green gingham)
Date Ticket: Making Memories      Admit 2 Ticket: Lettering Delights
German Glass Glitter: Etsy      Edge Punch: Martha Stewart      Pearls: Recollections
Mini Pompom Trim, Lace: Etsy

Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful! as always! :) I keep forgetting you have a blog now to come drool over! I added myself to your email list though so hopefully I won't forget again LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...