Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ho, Ho, Ho...

I hope you're having a great week so far - it's a busy one here!

As I mentioned the other day,  I did get a start on some Christmas cards last weekend. (If I'm going to send out handmade cards this year, I have a lot more work to do!  But it's a start, right?)  I'm still making some holiday embellishments and formulating ideas, so you'll see more Christmas cards popping up here on the blog for a while.  And even though I promise myself every year that all my cards will be ready to send by Thanksgiving, it never happens that way.  Now it's become more of a game to see how close to that self-imposed deadline I can get. LOL

I had made the two red and green Santa cards last week, but put them aside for a bit, and then got 3 more made this past weekend. So here are the first 5 cards to roll out of the Korner for Christmas, 2011...


Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Authentique Wonder collection
Spellbinders Ornate Artisan Tags & Accents Die
Tinsel Glitter: Martha Stewart      Dotted Sheer Ribbon: Offray      German Glass Glitter: Etsy
Sentiment Stamp: Papertrey Ink      Lace: local craft store      Hug Snug Seam Binding



Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Graphic 45 Christmas Past Collection (sky), BasicGrey Eskimo Kisses/Rooftop (house,trees) 
Deer: Cricut Christmas Noel Cartridge      Tinsel Glitter: Martha Stewart
Copper German Glass Glitter: Etsy      Bell & Ribbon: local craft store      Glitter Glue: Ranger Stickles/Diamond



Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Simple Stories 25 Days of Christmas Collection
Vintage Image: Graphic 45      Hug Snug Seam Binding
Gems: Creative Imaginations      Bells: local craft store      Coarse & Tinsel Glitters: Martha Stewart



Supplies:
Patterned Papers: BoBunny Father Christmas Collection, Graphic 45 (red)
Rub-on: BoBunny Father Christmas      Frame: Tattered Angels      German Glass Glitter: Etsy
Gem: Creative Imaginations      Bells: local craft store      Tinsel Glitter: Martha Stewart      Hug Snug Seam Binding


Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Simple Stories 25 Days of Christmas collection
Vintage "Merry" Bingo Card: Lettering Delights
Spellbinders 2011 Snowflake Pendant die      Clear Coarse Glitter: Martha Stewart
Heart dies: Papertrey Ink      Hug Snug Seam binding

I'll have some photos of cards made using the Green Tangerines October card kit add-on to show soon, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! These cards are beautiful! I would love to get one of these in the mail. Love the little touches added to the bows.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...