Friday, August 10, 2012

All Occasion Twin Set...

Lately I've been learning on my own how to make digi collages. I'm getting better (if you had seen some of my early attempts, you'd understand why I can say that with certainty), but still have a long way to go. However, I still frequent some of my long-favorite Etsy sellers' shops for images, and a visit to Janet at Digital Paper a while back resulted in the purchase of her "Spring in Paris" set that contains the images used on these two mini cards, made up with soft neutral backgrounds, and accents in pink and green.

Each card is 3-1/2" x 5"...a nice little size for a short note to someone dear...


...each image is inked and dry-brushed around the edges, matted to pink cardstock, backed with a very light chipboard, and adhered to the card front with foam dots...


...tiny clusters of pearls in the center of the seam binding bows add just a touch of "elegant pizzazz"...

Supplies:
Patterned paper: Authentique Gathering Collection      Digital Images: Digital Paper on Etsy
Edge punch: Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace      Cotton lace: The Funkie Junkie on Zibbet
Pearls: Recollections      Hug Snug seam binding

Thanks for visiting, and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  It's supposed to be another hot one here (low 100's) so I predict another weekend spent in the much-appreciated coolness of an air-conditioned house...LOL!

3 comments:

  1. wow this is just so beautifull ...gorgeous in every way hugs sassyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such exquisite images, so beautifully treated!! Gorgeous Kathy! ~sigh~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...