Monday, August 27, 2012

Sweet and Sassy Monday Greetings...

Happy Monday, all! It was a pretty peaceful weekend here...but still filled with chores around the house to keep us busy.  I did manage to get a couple new cards created, though, while catching up on all my TiVo'd shows. :) Now that's what a crafter calls "perfect timing!"

Here's a bright and sweet card to start the week, made with some of the new Echo Park For The Record 2 patterned papers.  The pretty round medallion in the center is actually punched from one of the patterned papers in the collection, matted to some lightweight chipboard, and decorated with Diamond Stickles and mini pearls. I cut a scalloped diecut border in half lengthwise, and placed both layers beneath the scalloped lace...


Each layer of embellished diecut is adhered with foam tape, to add a little bit of dimension...



a little peek at the inside...

Supplies:
Patterned papers: Echo Park For the Record 2/Tailored       Lace: The Funkie Junkie on Zibbet
Dies: Spellbinders Floral Ovals, Classic Scallop Edgeabilities; Memory Box Woven Circle; Sizzix Flowers Branches and Leaves; My Favorite Things Dizzy Border
Pearls: Recollections      Hug Snug Seam Binding

Thanks for stopping by for a visit...I hope your week starts with a smile!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous! I'm so impressed by how well the scallops go together and by the abundance of layers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...