Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Always Believe...

Summer's almost over for most people, school's back in session for many around these parts, so I decided to make up one last "summer-y" watercolor card for fun!

I added a few more shabby details to this card, but it's still clean and simple compared to my usual style...





There's white cheesecloth between the background patterned paper and the card base, and both aqua and white cheesecloth between the watercolor layer and the background paper...fun texture, with pearls peeking out behind it all...




Here are a few detail shots around the front...




Supplies:
Image stamp:   Unity Stamp, "Andie Girl"
Sentiment stamp:   Unity Stamp, "Empowered Words"
Pearls:   Recollections
Miscellaneous:   Sakura Koi watercolors,  Uni Posca white paint pen,  cheesecloth




Thanks so much for stopping in for a visit today!



6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card !! I am loving you CAS + Shabby card style a lot !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the water colors look amazing on this card.. perfect the way it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, Kathy!! You did a superb job coloring the gorgeous image and I love all the detail you've added, from the cheesecloth and pearls to the cheery flowers!! I am once again inspired, and more than impressed by your willingness to try out new styles. You have a gift for turning everything you touch into a treasure!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...