Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Be...

It's watercolor day here in the Korner - so that means a short-and-sweet post. :)

Once again, I couldn't resist the temptation to play around with adding texture to the background, just for fun. This is a 4" x 6" card...



I love this quote, and after I stamped it to the paper, realized I had the perfect word die to cut, and just enough room left to place it above the sentiment...





I added just a bit of white doodling to the watercolored flowers...just for fun...




And beneath the flowers, some modeling paste speckles were stenciled on. To keep them from looking like snow, I colored over them lightly with a Marvy aqua-grey watercolor pen that blended with the background colors...


Supplies:
Image stamp:   Unity Stamp Co., "Poppy Background"
Sentiment stamp:   Unity Stamp Co., "Empowered Words"
Die:   Simon Says Stamp "be"            Stencil:   Tim Holtz Speckles
Miscellaneous:   Sakura Koi watercolors,  Uni Posca white paint pen,  modeling paste




Thanks for popping in for a visit today!





3 comments:

  1. Goodness your water coloring is just divine.. love the white pen for highlights.. gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! I just found this... I'm sharing this on the Unity blog with a link back to you... hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...